Tuesday, June 10, 2008
It's Time
So how many times have we made goals and either forgot about them or just stopped caring. Oh my goodness too many for me to count! Well, it is time. I am making a goal to loose 5 lbs prior to my trip home this summer. It should be easy, in theory. I want to look good in all the photos. Not that I have to have the perfect body, but I want the love handles to go away and the tummy to tighten up! So that is it. That is my goal. I want to loose 5 lbs by June 27th. To do this it is going to take exercise, healthy eating (aka no taking a run for the border), and soberity. Seriously, i just need to not drink so much, and it would make life a lot easier. Here goes the work out schedule, abs every day. I should be able to do this from wherever I might be at the time. Planks, pilates, videos, med ball. Then I need to work out every day if possible. And volleyball does not count as a workout! ha! And finally, eating healthy. Now I am an eater. For every person out there that is an eater, good for you! I just want to eat better. Less junk food, and not that i eat that much bad food, but I can give it up for three weeks. No problem. Just discipline. I wonder why I have such a hard time sticking to my own goals? Sometimes I think it is because I make unrealistic ones. You know, those stupid goals like I am going to run 10 miles every day, and you're not a runner at all! ha. But then sometimes it's just the laziness that gets to us all. Here is my new motivation for the month of June. Stick to my goals. Really really stick to them. That is why my goal to loose 5 lbs isn't 10 lbs. 5 is reasonable for me. I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment