Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My invisible friend

Since I have been spending so much time by myself lately I seem to be imagining or should I say fantasizing my perfect friend. Not only is this person a friend but a true companion. I really appreciate those who I do things with. It is intersting that the people I miss the most are those who I actually would be active with, those I would talk to on the phone. Think of how many friends we have in our life. Lots and lots luckily. But of those friends I realize that I have true friends and those friends who are just convienent friends. I adore those friends who take the effort to call me and see how I am doing. Those friends who take the extra mile to come and see me when I come home. I get frustrated with those friends who get mad at me when I don;t drive to another city to see them when I am the one who is home from out of state. I think the reason I am writing about friends is because I feel this emptiness now and almost a sense of guilt becacuse I left people. I miss my friends so much,

No comments: